1. 1. Personal data protection. In compliance with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, JULIAN LOPEZ RIOS VELASCO (WEB OWNER) communicates to all users of the Site http://www.galaserviciosclinicos.es, that the personal data provided through our website by means of the corresponding forms and emails received, will be incorporated into our files, in order to manage the requested service, answer your request and process your order. Likewise, you authorize JULIAN LOPEZ RIOS VELASCO to keep your data indefinitely to be able to consult them in subsequent searches and perform statistical analyzes.
These files are reflected in the Spanish Agency for Data Protection in accordance with current legislation and development regulations.
The users ensure and respond, in any case, of the veracity, accuracy, validity, authenticity and pertinence of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated.
The WEB OWNER agrees not to assign, sell, or share the data with third parties without your express approval. Also, the WEB OWNER will cancel or rectify the data when they are inaccurate, incomplete or irrelevant for their purpose, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal data.
3. Data of minors. Its not authorized to provide data of persons under fourteen years of age through this Website. The WEB OWNER disclaims any responsibility for the breach of this requirement.
4. Commercial communications by electronic means. Communications that are made by email or by any other electronic means, will be necessary to manage your request. However, they will be those that have been consented or expressly authorized by the recipients-users, and the user can exercise their right of cancellation or in accordance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and of Electronic Commerce, except as provided by article 21.2 of this same Law, in the wording given by the First Final Provision of the new General Telecommunications Law.
For this reason, the User authorizes the WEB OWNER for sending communications.
Our policy regarding email focuses on sending only communications that you have requested to receive.
5. Security measures. The WEB OWNER has adopted the security levels legally required, and has installed all the technical and organizational means and measures at his disposal, according to the state of technology, to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and Theft of personal data provided.
6. Duty of secrecy. The user has the confidentiality and duty of secrecy of the WEB OWNER team and of all those who treat the data in the name and on behalf of the same. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user is aware of the possibility that the security of communications over the network is not invulnerable.
7. Rights of those affected. The user may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of personal data as provided in the Organic Law of Protection of Personal Data and the RD. 1720/2007, writing a letter, attaching a copy of your ID or Passport, to the following postal or electronic address: email@example.com